Followers

Visitor

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Me Again...

What a lame title for my entry right???
"Me Again"
of course is me right becoz tis is my blog...its not anyone to stalk n hack my blog right...wat an idiot...hahaha
dont blame me...i just do not have any idea to right good title for my entry...
as promise i will always updating my blog although not everyday i will update...
its all depends my mood n my brain...
if there any idea to write i will post it here...
but i will make sure at least once a week i updating y blog...
so far my schedule still remain same...
i sill become nocturnal when it cames to holiday...
stay up at night n sleep at afternoon...
wat a "GOOD" example for my sister right...hahaha
now i writing at my favourite place....which is at Starbucks...
n again i order Dark Mocha to let out my addict to coffee or more accurate frapucchino....
hahaha...
while im typing this post i also downloading some video...its related to KPop of course...n nothing else except my eye wonder around to see there is any cute or smart or handsome boy...
(it nothing wrong right because im single...tis is my privilege for being single...i have ticket to see any cute guy...hahaha..another bad example for my sister n any other gurls...kekekeke)...
my brain suddenly blank.. (X_X)V
(is it my brain always blank...oh i need help...oh my prince help me...hahaha)
i think tis is the longest entry for tis past few months...hahaha...
ok lor i need to chao first...i need to concentrate for my game...haha...
bubbye...
muaahhhhh~~~
(^O^)

No comments:

Post a Comment