Followers

Visitor

Sunday, May 15, 2011

i did not keep my promise to update this blog every one week...shame on me...but seriously i forgot and quiet lazy...hehehe...forgive ok...nothing special happen during my absent from updating my blog...
oh ya!!!
i forgot that last week i involve with car accident...fortunately there is nothing bad to me (except my knee got bruise) and my friends...but the car quite bad lor...its not our fault if you all think...its the saga hitam fault...iishhhhhhh!!!!
and another things is now im a second year student for bachelor program...2 year to go for complete my studies...by the way for the may intake i one of the facilitator...its a new experience for me to handle one group of new student and become super duper outgoing person...this also good for built my confidence level where its in the middle...i can be outgoing when i with my buddies not in front of stranger...this experience taught me a lot and introduce with all type of people...
ok lor got to go...need to finish my tutorial...
i will update later...
bubbye~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment