Followers

Visitor

Saturday, October 31, 2009

WO HEN KAI XIN!!!!!

WO HEN KAI XIN


I FEEL SO HAPPY


IRA RASA GEMBIRA SANGAT



of course u all think why im suddenly write mandarin at my title.... ^^ ' WO HEN KAI XIN ' means i feel so happy...why ira happy because i got 3.21 point in my exam thats finish bout two weeks...alhamdullilah...ira bukan nk mnunjuk-nunjuk atau riak tau tap ira trlampau gembira sagt....this is my 1st exam as a college's student so i need to get at least 3.0 point but i get 3.21...thats why im so happy....its also easy for me to apply pinjaman tenaga nasional for my study....thats also make me happy...if i get this loan i will reduce my family burden...now they can give more concentrate to my sisters....i hope i will got this loan...AMIN....but when i got this pointer its doesn't means that i do not need to strugle anymore....i still to maintain this pointer until i finish my foundation...then continue at my degree level....hehehe...so i hope u all doakan ira supaya cemerlang dlam pelajaran....huhu...


this sunday i will go back to my campus....my holiday dah habis...ish ish...kejap je rase...after this i will continue to feel suffer....hahaha...just kidding...not always i feel suffer....sometimes only....huhu...as usual i need to start study...then do quiz...then do midterm...finally do final exam...hahaha...then the best things is HOLIDAY....yeah...


ok lor...got to go now...i feel tired...bubbye!!!!!!

1 comment: