Followers

Visitor

Saturday, October 17, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my exam is OVER...its means FREEDOM for ira.....Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!now ira at my house at kajang...feel so tired.....huhuhu...i will at here around 2 weeks after tat i will start new semester at UNITEN...haiz...just 2 weeks only....aiyoooooo....tak sronoklah......hahahhhaa....bout my exam its quite ok...1st two days its seem like i at ICU then after tat its bcome ok...but still hard.....tis is my first experience take exam as a college's student.....a little bit diffirent compare to highschool world.....now the main thing i want is to find jeans....y its hard to find jeans tat i like...WHY!!!!!!!!! i dont care if i cant find at mall i will go to downtown....for me i dont care bout the brand its comfot the main thing n i can wear it wit any style tat i want....hahahaha....cetak rompak puye orng.....hahahahhaa...but its a normal thing to buy copied one for student...lets imagine as student i dont have lot of money.....so compare i buy one brand jeans tat cost me around RM100++ lebih baik i buy copied jeans tat cost me RM50++....so reasonable.....kalau nk pakai barang brand ni tggu ira keje dululah....,hahahhahaa... oklah got to go now.....want to sleep....feel so sleepy rght now.....bubbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment