Followers

Visitor

Saturday, November 7, 2009

minggu yg memenatkan...

its almost one week im not updating my blog...tis is bcoz i dont bring my lappy to campus...tis week only i start to bring it....when i want to update through computer at library the internet system is down....so stressful....why im said tis week is tiring....bcoz i need to many things....first my study plan got problem...when i want to fixed its cannot bcoz the internet system down...then i also cannot paid my apartment fees bcoz of the same reason....its belarutan until friday....mcm mana tak mngamuk...i need to go back to kajang bcoz i need to complete my loan document....bcoz of this prob i trpaksa naik bus biase not express bcoz ticket already fnish....my body n my mind very tired...nasib baik masalah jadual tu dah selesai...now tggal masalah apartment je yg akn dselesaikan ari isnin ni....
forget my prob...first week in first semester its not bad except the problem lor....i meet new friend....new lecture n need to by new book....ish ish....first week already hav quiz....what subject??? its financial accounting 024....hehehhee...other tis subject all subject don't start the pembelajarn lag....
ok lor got to go....want to go out wit my friend....hehehe...bubbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment