Followers

Visitor

Saturday, June 26, 2010

...annyeong haseyo...
...hello everyone...
i said i want to update bout my life in semester 3 right but im so sorry coz i little bit busy with xtvt such as hangout,hangout n hangout...hehehe...
bian ne...
the truth is nothing special happen in semester beside i break up with my boyfie...thats all i think the shock news for my frenz...beside that it just happen as usual...wake up in 8am n then go class...take exam n so on...thats all...im such a low profile person at my campus so my life is not too complicated compare with high profile...hohoho...but still have person that want to take me down...i also do not know why...lets forget bout that type of person ok...
i already got my result...got improvement but still not satisfied with it...however alhamdullilah...
after this my life is completely change from foundation student to bachelor or degree student...
it will be new excitement but at the same time make me nervous....
i think nervous just for the first day but after that it will be usual except now i have junior...
hohoho...
my new goal for this bachelor program is to get dean list every semester...i will do the best bcoz i want to apply for study at overseas if can...insyaallah...save more money...if i can...hahaha...n find new boyfie i guest...hahaha...just joke...but if got why not...if he can encourage me to do the best in my study n be best friends for me i think i will consider...hahaha...
ok lor i think that it for today...i will write new post if i have time...
see u all in coming post...
luv u all...
muahhhhhh...
hahaha
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment