Followers

Visitor

Sunday, April 25, 2010

i have get my new dress last friday...so happy with it...tak sabr nk pkai...u can see it at my page at facebook...
the dress is so nice but if i can get it in white colour it will be much better...however its still make me happy...

plus i already finish my reading,writing n listening paper for MUET...now i just need to finish my speaking paper on 4th May...nervous lor bcoz i dont really have confident to talk wiyh someone tat i dont know...

for the midterm exam, there two paper tat i need to take for tis coming week...
which is finance n business...

after finish all this paper i can go back to kajang n see all my frenz n go to cinema to watch movie..its like one month i trap in Muadzam...tat is my new record for staying in here....
haizzzzz...

need to go rght now...see u all later in new entry...
bubbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment