Followers

Visitor

Sunday, April 4, 2010

the april fool days have past...
thank god tat tis year i save from being fool...
hahaha..
if not i sure tat my friend will attack me or should i say tat im the one who make them fool...haha...yup tats me...
im the mastermind of the naughty things....
hahaha....
ok forget bout tat days.....
the important things tis year i behave from make my friend being fool....

now i need to finish my tutorial which so many....
from finance until economy....
haizzzz....
but its ok...
i like to do work under pressure....
hehehe...

now i got a new dilemma....
its kind weird....
someone tat u lost contact for 6 years n then u meet him or her through fb n somehow u feel connected with him or her.....
tats wat i feel now....n tis is first tyme i feel like tis...
i dont know wat to do.....
i think now i just follow the flow...if its good i proceed and if tis will make problem i will back off....
i really2 not sure....
hmmmmmm...


i think tats all for tis entry...see u all again...n if u have any idea or any suggestion to my prob or mayb u all have experience to tis prob can u all share wit me...
bubbye....

No comments:

Post a Comment