Followers

Visitor

Monday, August 17, 2009

im BaCK!!!!!!!!!!

yuhooo....ira in the house!!!!!!!!so long rght im not updating my blog...sorry ok...lately im so bz wit my assingment (although i still not finish it...lazyyy maaaa...hahaha) plus my health also not so good past two weeks...its make me scared...(actually now i hav new phobia which is im scared to be quarantine again...haizzzz)...so far nothing change so much in my life...accept one or two thing only...such as my assingment bcome so many n hard (mmg mggunung assingment kna buat...plus ssh nak mampus...hahahahaha)...the other things my money in my bank dcrease every week due of my habit which is always go out at night....hahahahha....other than tat i also hav good news.....alhamdullillah i got ptptn loan which make my life happy n no need to worry bout paying my education fees....its also make my parent happy n relief....(^_^).....but wait...i also hav bad news...my mid-term is around the conner...haizzzz its means i need to do revision n study n study n study....wuaaaaa (myampahlah)....ok lol i need to chao rght now...i want to sleep...tmrw got class to attend...b4 i leave tis some pic i just take it tis afternoon....huhuhu....bubbyeee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment