Followers

Visitor

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

EXaM!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz.....tis thing is the worst thing i want to do it...EXAM!!!!!!! can i ask why we have to do it....can we just graduate n no need to take EXAM or think bout it....when EXAM week around the corner i feel more stress n want to faint.....my world bcome dark , sorrow ,dull n negative...i need to do revision (dont think i just do revision if only got exam ok.....i still do revision although no exam is coming around)....but when THIS week is coming i really need to sacrifice my brain , my body n my life to do revision.....n sometimes i dont have enough rest to myself.....(aduyaiiiiii....pnat siot....) WHY WHY WHY we need to take EXAM...tell me WHY!!!!!!!!!!!.....wwuuuaaaaa......i want to cry.....tis will happen to me every time i want to take exam....im so STRESSSSS!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment