Followers

Visitor

Friday, July 17, 2009

im so sorry...sorry sgat-sgat...

hai....its so long im not update my blog rght....im so bz for tis month....when i arrive here (in uniten muadzam) i hav orientation week for one week...at tis week im really-really tired like my body cannot hold any xtvt(spekinglah plak)....but after orientation week i think i will relief from any xtvt but im so wrong....the first week of study make me headache expecially wit quantitative analysis subject (actually its +maths subject which i really hate tis subject)....i need to buy the book which so expensive....it cost me around rm300++....tat book make me broke...hahahahha......but now its ok when i can blend wit tis new life....its quite fun....hahahahaha....now my life whether in kuliah or my apartment or in library.....study n study....(jom kite ckap bm plak) but apa yg sama im still single....hahahaha...tgah mncari calon...huhuhu....tap apa yg penting skarang aku nak dapat kputusan bagus dlam stiap semester.....korang doa-doaknlah ea...(amin)....sblum aku chao...aku ltak beberapa gmbar tuk tatapan korang....(ala gmbar masa orientation.my book n my ID card)....hahahhaha....bubbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment