Followers

Visitor

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Annyeong Haseyo...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
although it quite late but i dont care...haha...
i know im one of the lazy blogger because it take few weeks or sometimes months for me updating this blog...except apologize there is nothing i can say...since now im a bachelor's student i really need to concentrate to my study...i need to maintain my pointer...plus i really have a tone of assignment that i need to complete it..when i complete my assignment there is final exam coming around the corner..that is why i seldom updating my blog...i can update my blog when i have free time if not my life now totally busy...
so i hope all my readers can understand my situation
(although i think there is no one that read my blog..haha)
for your information now i one of PRS (Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya) in my university...i think i will advise people to do more bad thing compare to good thing....hahaha...just joking...
by the way if u want to chat with me just add me add FB...
there is the place i will online although i busy because that side also being use by my lecture to updating our class...so updated right... haha...
ok lor i need to go for now...
see you all later...
(^_^)V


No comments:

Post a Comment