Followers

Visitor

Sunday, May 2, 2010

love story ♥ ♥


this time entry i will tell u bout all my love story

its begin at my primary school...
at tat tyme i only 11 years...
n u can also call its one-side love...
i have a crush wit my schoolmate but at tat time i so shy...
plus my appearance more like boy...
so i just keep it in my heart...

my first love relationship happen when i in form 1...
the boy from kl..i know him from my frenz...at tis tyme he in form 2...
but v couple only for 3 month...
tis is my first experience having a boyfie...

the second boyfie is when i in form 2...
he is my junior...its so sweet at tis tyme...
its start from ejek-mengejek the its bcome love...
but bcoz both of us so young n v scared our parents know bout us then v break up...

at tis year also i start to bcome palyer...
i dont know y...i cant give commitment in a relationship...
mayb bcoz i have many guy frenz around me so i cant make a diff between a frenz or lover...
the shortest relationship tat i have make is just for two days...

the most sweet relation i have experience when i couple wit chinese guy...
he so cute n sweet...always make me happy...n always remember important n special date...
not like most guy tat always forget important n spaecial date...
but v also need to break up bcoz of diff religion...
he is the most sweet boyfie i have had...

when i in form 4 i start to change...
i stop being a player bcoz sometimes make me tired to make a lie...
so i be single for 5 month....
then at the end tis year i meet tis guy...
he is my frenz's frenz...
at first tyme i dont pay attention to him...
then suddenly its change....from just frenz v bcome closer...
after one month being a frenz v decide to stop being a frenz but v bcome a lover...
tis relationship hold almost 2 years...
v break up bcoz our feeling to each other bcome fade...
tis is the longest relationship i have...

after the last relationship i bcome single for 1 year...
then when i start my education in uni...
i have dating wit my colleagues...he in same course wit me...
wat the sweet thing bout him is he always take care of me...
tats so sweet for me bcoz in my life i always be the person tat take care of other people...
but tis relationship also have to break up bcoz i n him so diff...
but until now v are good frenz...

few month later...
i meet tis guy...he is my old frenz...he in same primary school wit me..
v lost contatct bout 6 years n then v contact each other through facebook...
its kind weird but the feeling just burst in my heart...
but i found out tat he is a player...
so v break up...i cant be mad at him bcoz i also ex-player...so i understand y he doing tis...

now i am single girl...
i happy wit my status...
but sometimes i feel lonely n envy wit my frenz tat have partner in life...
now i just wait n see...
♥ ♥ ♥

p/s: from tis entry u all must think tat i being a player tats play mens heart...but for me i dont found my true love yet or somebody tat i really care n willingly to spend entire my life wit him...i dont care wat kind of judgement u want to make...im just being myself which is not perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment