Followers

Visitor

Saturday, February 13, 2010

yuhooooo~~~~

slepas hmpir 3 mggu kita tdk bersua....akhirnya ira tlah mula mnulis kmbali....wakaka...jiwangnya ayat...so first but not last...how ar u???? tis question just for people tat read my silly blog....hahahha....for ur information now ira at my home at kajang...on my sweet bed....wuuuu~~~~ plez forgive me for my attitude....
so hows my final exam...the answer is SUCKs!!!!! opss except for english paper n also microeconomics paper...tis two paper make me happy to take exam....but business math,accounting n costing make me headache n also can make me crazi....stop thing bout the past rght....wat we need to do is to see the future....hahaha...
n the goods news is now im holiday for two weeks only....better than zero rght....so now im planning wat i want to do within tis two week....i think to spend tyme at GSC stand for Golden Screen Cinema...i want to redeem back wat movie i lost....n it will cost me a lot a money...so before im doing tis crazi plan...i need to "mengampu" my mom so she can give me money...its a hard task to do...is harder than take the exam paper...hehehehe...
other than spend my tyme at GSC...i also want to spend my tyme wit family n not to forget my lovely friend....such as Rosalind, Sanisha, Vincent, Varina, Lawrence n many more...n tis also need a money...haiz wat should i do....give me some ideas how to make my mom happy n then she will give me money to enjoy...
hmmm wat i want to write...i will continue writing bout my life in second sem as a university student tmrw....coz now its 3.40 in the morning n i feel so sleepy....so see u all later.....salam sayang fro ira.....
muaaaahhhxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment